Amcraft’s ProGuard Housewrap line will ensure your home or commercial project is protected from the elements by a superior weather resistant barrier.
Housewrap is the “best practice” for protecting a home or commercial project from wind and water while allowing it to breathe.
ProGuard Housewrap benefits include:
• Stronger than ever, our wrap can be installed with staples.
No need for expensive cap nails
• Perm rating is appropriate for all climates
• Not affected by surfactants, such as soaps, cleaning agents, detergents
• Can be used under all types of products (e.g. vinyl siding, stucco and fiber cement)
• Features 9-month protection from ultraviolet degradation
• Lightweight and easy to cut
• Translucent so you can see through the wrap where to staple or nail
• Standard ProGuard product is shipped within 5 days or less (NOT applicable to custom-imprint orders)
• Micro-perforated to allow waterborne vapor to permeate out through the wrap and into the atmosphere
• Improves efficiency of wall insulation and seals cracks and seams in walls to reduce drafts for a more comfortable home
• Woven, polypropylene wrap is both tough and tear resistant
• Will not support mold growth
• Meets or exceeds standards for all code approvals
• Easy to order
• Custom imprinting program available with customer logo
(one pallet minimum)
• Custom imprint orders will arrive within 14 days of receipt of order